I provide a range of information and communications technology services such as database development and hosting, website and email hosting and support, and technical support for open source software solutions. Please click on the link to the left for more information.
I have been a practising computer professional since before obtaining my theoretical computer science degree from the University of Queensland in 1984. I have worked for and with companies ranging in size from among the largest nationals and multi-nationals, to enterprising individuals and sole traders.
My services are available for hire at reasonable rates, and I have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Artificial intelligence software development.
- Linux systems, network, and email administration.
- Office systems integration, support and advocacy.
- Relational database administration, development and hosting.
- Web application development and hosting.
My work draws on the following advanced skills:
- C/C++ programming.
- Common Lisp programming.
- HTML4/CSS2 web authoring.
- Internet protocols, software, and hardware.
- Microcontroller (PIC) programming.
- PostgreSQL and SQL99 programming.
- Unix text and programming tools, shell scripting.
- Writing and communication in english.
If you think I may be able to assist you with an information systems project or related problem, please contact me by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. My resume and contact details for referees are available on request.